This website and all content is owned by me (unless stated otherwise, original sources will always be credited), and I would like to extend to you a happy balance that allows my content to be distributed thoroughly, yet protects all my hard work and property rights. Thank you for your understanding!
You have permission to:
- Print out content from the site for non-commercial use (30 copies maximum) so long as you include the following : “© The Backwoods Kitchen. All rights reserved. Originally published at www.TheBackwoodsKitchen.com.”
- Re-post condensed material (or direct exerpt of up to 100 words) linking back to the original post.
- Link to www.TheBackwoodsKitchen.com or any public posts that belongs to this website.
- Re-post images that are owned by The Backwoods Kitchen ONLY if proper credit is given to The Backwoods Kitchen, including linking the image back to the original post from where it has been sourced.
You DO NOT have permission to:
- Re-post content from www.TheBackwoodsKitchen.com in its entirety.
- Alter, add to, or transform any content on www.TheBackwoodsKitchen.com.
- Translate any pages, posts, or written content into another language.
- Re-post any of our images without proper credit sourcing and link to www.TheBackwoodsKitchen.com.
- Use content from www.TheBackwoodsKitchen.com for commercial uses, including selling, licensing printed or digital versions of this content.
To request permission for uses of anything on the ” You DO NOT have permission to” list above, you may contact me here.
When you post on www.TheBackwoodsKitchen.com, you are agreeing to the policies listed below.
We love having comments from you! That being said, please keep all content posted related to the topic being commented on, and please keep language clean and respectful to all. I reserve my right to remove any comments or content that is inappropriate, hateful, offensive or vulgar. That being said, with regards to comments, please feel free to disagree, leave any questions, concerns, or alternative solutions so long as they abide by the rules listed above.
If you would like to remain anonymous, you may either choose to have your comments appear as anonymous, or alternately from a username or email address. Your email address will not be sold, shared, or used for contact (unless you have requested so).
OWNERSHIP OF COMMENTS
Although www.TheBackwoodsKitchen.com has a license to display your comments publicly, the ownership of the comments still belongs to YOU, even when you leave the site. This license is royalty-free and recognized worldwide. It non-exclusive, and cannot be revoked. By commenting on this site, you are giving www.TheBackwoodsKitchen.com the right to store, transmit, display, use, publish, reproduce, and distribute your comments in any format.
www.TheBackwoodsKitchen.com denies ANY AND ALL liability whatsoever, for the result of any comments left by you on this site. By commenting on www.TheBackWoodsKitchen.com, you are agreeing that you retain ALL ownership rights of the comments you post on this site, and you are diminishing www.TheBackwoodsKitchen.com from any and all liability, that may have resulted from those postings.
www.TheBackwoodsKitchen.com makes use of log files. These files logs visitors to the site – usually a standard procedure for hosting companies and a part of hosting services’s analytics. The information includes: internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. This information is used to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are NOT linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
DoubleClick DART Cookie
→ Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to our site’s visitors based upon their visit to https://thebackwoodskitchen.com and other sites on the Internet.
Third Party Privacy Policies